Sunday, May 31, 2009

AFTER YEARS OF SILENCE, THE BLASTBEAT HAS COME BACK LIKE A PHOENIX IN FLAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://theblastbeat.blogspot.com

The Blastbeat webzine is back and on the attack. I've learned my lesson and this time i'm running it myself. Fucking grindcore for the win!!! To be updated regularly and will have a message board exclusively for listing shows (once it's set up). The loss of grindcore.com left a void that hasn't been filled yet, so hopefully i can provide a grindcore news site and board that isn't focused on Australia or full of Agathocles fanboys.

It will basically will have the same guidelines that Short Fast+Loud zine has. So like, if you play crust, thrashcore, fast hc, grindcore, powerviolence, or whatever, submit me news or link me to your label/band/distro/whatever site. It does cover other stuff, too, though, like harsh noise, power electronics, crusty black metal, sludge, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment