Monday, May 3, 2010

Opening Show At The New Record Store Downtown This Friday (5/7)

This is from Brandon of Paralyzer.  He posted about it on the Cincinnati DIY board.


There is a new record store opening up on Main St. by the folks who run Iris Book Cafe. I don't know the name yet, but I know they will be doing an opening show this Friday, May 7th. I apologize for not knowing all of the info about it, but I wanted to get the word out asap. Troy from the Bikehaus is setting this up. I apologize if a post has already been made. Below is what I know.

Bands:
Paralyzer
Matt Shelton
+1 (I forgot who)

Where:
Next to Iris Book Cafe which is at 1331 Main St.

Time:
guessing around 8 or 9 pm.

Come out and support the new store! Please post more info about this show if you have any!

Thanks,
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment