Sunday, July 28, 2013

This Is One of the Scariest Things I've Ever Listened To and It's From a Christian Experimental Noise Project (No, seriously...)


The singing, the metallic clanging and scraping... it's disturbing and sends chills up my spine.  It's one of the tracks on a free compilation of Christian experimental noise titled "The Blood of the Saints is the Seed of the Church".  The theme is martyrdom and the artist is VICTIMES DE REGIME, from Tennessee.

Check out the track here:

http://comearmageddon.bandcamp.com/track/my-godmy-god-why-have-you-forsaken-me

The other tracks on the comp are good, but none of them impacted me as much as VDR's.  Here are the other artists on it, all of whom I'd recommend checking out (preferably on other releases): CLANG QUARTET, BAPTIZER, CHRISTOPHER S. FELTNER, ATARAXY (Germany), BLACK MAGIC MARKER, CISTERN, and SIGNAL BLEED.


No comments:

Post a Comment