Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MESSAGE BOARD IS UP, HOSTING MOSH'N BREW CYCLE CREW AND RANDOM OLD RECORDS PODCAST FORUMS, TOO

So you should GO CHECK THEM OUT!!! (and post on them!)

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I injured my lower back and I am not a happy camper. Anyhow...

Random Old Records Podcast is run by my friend Zach, of local band Fernald.

Mosh'n Brew Cycle Crew is a vicious bicycle gang. They're also my posse. Which is good, because I never know when I'm gonna need someone riding a fixed gear tall bike to save my ass... :)

Upcoming:

- Bathe in Bleach CD (got a copy from them) and show review.
- An Article on Homophobic Violence.
- Reviews of the latest Grouper, Negative Reaction, Girl Talk, and the new M. Ward, Kylesa, Mastodon, and Napalm Death albums. They're all probably going to be one paragraph each or so.
- Stuff about an all-black proto-punk band from the 70's, called Death. Their album was finally released recently. Possibly some information on similar bands later...
- AND MORE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the Death article on NSMB. The story also appeared in my local paper. All three songs I've heard from 'em so far are great, but I really love "Politicians In My Eyes." Awesome concoction of Dee-troit rock 'n' roll wildness and the structured pacing of a Thin Lizzy epic. Wish the guitarist could be alive today to enjoy the exposure a 35-year-old demo tape has generated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete