Thursday, March 26, 2009

New blog link

I just now linked to my friend Matt Swaim (formerly of the bands Eustace, Death Through Adam, etc.)'s blog, Apoloblogology. He's the first Catholic I met who actually lived out the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and gave me a favorable impression of it (his wife was the second). He lives here in the Greater Cincinnati area and is the station programmer for the local Catholic radio station. His blog covers topics ranging from eugenics to theology to politics (I believe he's a libertarian, but I might be wrong on that...) to technology, etc. He's very well-read and able to articulate himself very well, so whether you agree with him or not, you should enjoy the postings. Especially if you dislike Calvinism as much as I do. Give it a look.

Apoloblogology

No comments:

Post a Comment